CS Lewis once said that "grief is like the sky, it covers everything." In recent weeks, our family has found that this is so very true. It seems that there is no right or wrong way to travel this path of grief. I have created this blog in hopes that some day we will be able to look back on our journey and see written proof that our great God never leaves us. God is good all the time.

Celebrating Laynee

You might want to scroll to the bottom of this page and pause the music before playing this video.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Happy Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRECIOUS GIRL
 
I Love You Forever
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Laynee Grace. Your light still shines bright for all who love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday. I'm ashamed I missed the day of. I think that means life has officially become too busy. But we celebrated her this evening. The girls love to talk about what they think Laynee and Jesus are doing sometimes. Tonight it was doing "a birthday boogie" and playing Candy Land. I can't wait to join in the fun someday...

    ReplyDelete