CS Lewis once said that "grief is like the sky, it covers everything." In recent weeks, our family has found that this is so very true. It seems that there is no right or wrong way to travel this path of grief. I have created this blog in hopes that some day we will be able to look back on our journey and see written proof that our great God never leaves us. God is good all the time.

Celebrating Laynee

You might want to scroll to the bottom of this page and pause the music before playing this video.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dear Laynee

My precious Laynee Grace.  I miss you so much this morning.  I want so badly to hold you.  Today is daddy's birthday.  I wish you could help him blow out his candles.  I'm asking Jesus to give you an exrta tight squeeze today just because I love you so very much.  Be a good girl Laynee Grace, be good and watch over all of us here.  Someday soon we will dance again.
I LOVE YOU
Mamma

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Jim,
    Today is your day to celebrate another year of living and good health - you know that Laynee is celebrating with you, and in her loving heart, she wants your day to be special. The picture of her with the chocolate on her face is the way her precious little face is looking when she's blowing out your candles and getting ready to give you that BIG birthday kiss! We hope your day is filled with the joy knowing that you will see your special baby girl again.

    With Love,
    The Wagenbach's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo you posted. Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete