CS Lewis once said that "grief is like the sky, it covers everything." In recent weeks, our family has found that this is so very true. It seems that there is no right or wrong way to travel this path of grief. I have created this blog in hopes that some day we will be able to look back on our journey and see written proof that our great God never leaves us. God is good all the time.

Celebrating Laynee

You might want to scroll to the bottom of this page and pause the music before playing this video.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fourth of July

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY
Wish you were here to spend the day at the lake with us. 
Wish I could watch your eyes light up at the fireworks.
Watch over your cousin Wade today while he's off fighting of our country.  
I love you sweet baby.  
I miss you so much. 

 


2 comments:

  1. I promise , I never take the firsts I experience with Zoey fro granted, I promise. I know how blessed I am, however difficult the road my be in some moments, I know how blessed and lucky I am.

    Sending you love sweet friend , as you are missing your girl today and everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not on the blogs much anymore, but I still think about you and precious Laynee so often. We will just keep walking the long journey home until we hold those babies again.
    Take care...
    Angie

    ReplyDelete